LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Found a course for less? Let us know and we'll match it plus give you an additional 10% off.
- 365-Day Exam Prep
- FMCSA Approved For All States
- Instant Completion Reporting to FMCSA
- FREE Practice Tests Included
- Hundreds of Practice Test Questions
- Free Certificate Download
- Guaranteed to Pass Or Your Money Back
- Mobile App Included
- Sign In and Out at Your Convenience
- No Hidden Fees
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Self-Paced. Go as Fast or as Slow as You Want
FMCSA-APPROVED: ELDT - Class B to A Upgrade Course + Hazmat Endorsement Course
This course package covers the required units for the CDL Class B to A Upgrade ELDT course and the additional course for the Hazmat endorsement as mandated by the FMCSA.
Individuals who obtain a commercial learner’s permit (CLP) on or after February 7, 2022 will need to complete this course before they will be permitted to take their CDL skills Test. Upon completion of this course the results will be submitted to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry. Prior to providing any testing services CDL Testing centers will retrieve these results from the FMCSA Training Provider Registry to confirm that the student has completed this course.
The Upgrade course covers the following 22 units for the CDL Class B to A ELDT upgrade course as mandated by the FMCSA:
- Control Systems/Dashboard
- Pre- and Post-Trip Inspections
- Basic Control
- Shifting/Operating Transmissions
- Backing and Docking
- Coupling and Uncoupling
Safe Operating Procedures
- Visual Search
- Distracted Driving
- Speed Management
- Space Management
- Night Operation
- Extreme Driving Conditions
Advanced Operating Practices
- Hazard Perception
- Skid Control/Recovery, Jackknifing, and Other Emergencies
- Railroad-Highway Grade Crossings
Vehicle Systems and Reporting Malfunctions
- Identification and Diagnosis of Malfunctions
- Roadside Inspections
- Hours of Service Requiremens
- Fatigue and Wellness Awareness
Follow the steps below to begin your journey to a new career.
- Register For Our Online Course - Registration is simple and only takes a few minutes. You can begin the course immediately after registration. No classrooms, no lines.
- Begin The Course - The course can be taken from any device, any place, anytime. We keep track of your progress. All you have to do is login and complete each section of the course when it fits your schedule.
- Complete The Course - The moment you complete the course we report the completion to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry (TPR). You can then begin the behind-the-wheel training.
- Thank you.
Money back guarantee
We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied that we guarantee it or your money back.
No hidden cost
We only advertise our actual bottom line cost. What you see is what you get.
Other schools charge additional fees to provide a certificate of completion we provide it for free.
Price Match Promise
Find a better deal? Just send us a message with information about the advertised price and we'll give you a discount.
Fast and Easy
By combining easy-to-learn text lessons with entertaining videos, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you’ll comprehend our course material.
Sign in and sign out whenever you want. No classrooms and no pressure to finish. We track your progress so you don't have to.
Need help? No worries, just give us a call or send an email and our customer service team will be there to help.
With our mobile optimized learning environment you can learn on the go. Anywhere you have an internet connection, from any device.
All of our courses include interactive quizzes to test your knowledge and ensure you comprehend what you are learning.
Our course is also divided into concise one-subject chapters so you’re able to concentrate on learning one subject at a time.